The Office Interior Design Guide: An Introduction for Facility and Design Professionals
This practical book covers the entire planning and management process for both conventional and alternative officing, with important information on The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, indoor air quality, fire safety, and more. From building support systems to key elements of interior design, this comprehensive guide shows you how to:
* Create a strategic facilities plan
* Put together an effective in-house team
* Define project needs and objectives
* Build solid relationships with management, technical, and creative consultants
* Choose the right design firm
* Select appropriate facilities
* Develop an on-target schedule and budget
* Achieve adaptable, cost-effective design solutions.
Complete with sample letters for requesting proposals and qualifications, plus a detailed programming questionnaire to help you specify project requirements, The Office Interior Design Guide enables you to create hardworking environments equipped to handle today's business challenges and tomorrow's organizational needs.
Strategic Facilities Planning.
Project Organization: The Project Planning Process.
Selecting an Interior Architect.
Project Execution: The Design Process.
Planning Components of the Office Environment.
Interior Design Elements.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Office Interior Design Guide: An Introduction for Facility and Design Professionals (US $99.00)
-and- Design for Aging: International Case Studies of Building and Program (US $95.00)
Total List Price: US $194.00
Discounted Price: US $145.50 (Save: US $48.50)