Introduction to Engineering Construction Inspection
July 2004, ©2004
About the Authors.
1. The Construction Team.
2. Responsibility and Authority.
3. Safety on the Job.
4. Documentation: Records and Reports.
5. Measurement and Payment.
6. Paving and Surfacing.
7. Earthworks Inspection.
8. Underground Pipelines.
9. Inspection of Pipe Foundations.
10. Portland Cement Concrete Construction.
11. Waterstop Joints in Hydraulic Structures.
12. Steel Connections and Fasteners.
13. Protective Coating.
14. Project Closeout.
Answers to End-of-Chapter Questions.
RANDY R. RAPP, D.Mgt, PE, CCE, CPC, AIC, is the Director of the BS in Construction Management program and an Associate Professor of Architectural Engineering and Building Construction at the Milwaukee School of Engineering. He has been directly involved in, or closely associated with, construction engineering and management from the job site to the executive office. The author of assorted publications about the industry, he also consults and delivers construction-related seminars.