Agile Database Techniques: Effective Strategies for the Agile Software Developer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Describes Agile Modeling Driven Design (AMDD) and Test-Driven Design (TDD) approaches, database refactoring, database encapsulation strategies, and tools that support evolutionary techniques
- Agile software developers often use object and relational database (RDB) technology together and as a result must overcome the impedance mismatch
- The author covers techniques for mapping objects to RDBs and for implementing concurrency control, referential integrity, shared business logic, security access control, reports, and XML
- An agile foundation describes fundamental skills that all agile software developers require, particularly Agile DBAs
- Includes object modeling, UML data modeling, data normalization, class normalization, and how to deal with legacy databases
- Scott W. Ambler is author of Agile Modeling (0471202827), a contributing editor with Software Development (www.sdmagazine.com), and a featured speaker at software conferences worldwide
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Agile Database Techniques: Effective Strategies for the Agile Software Developer (US $40.00)
Total List Price: US $90.00
Discounted Price: US $67.50 (Save: US $22.50)