Pavement Design and Materials
January 2008, ©2008
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
With innovations ranging from the advent of Superpave™, the data generated by the Long Term Pavement Performance (LTPP) project, to the recent release of the Mechanistic-Empirical pavement design guide developed under NCHRP Study 1-37A, the field of pavement engineering is experiencing significant development. Pavement Design and Materials is a practical reference for both students and practicing engineers that explores all the aspects of pavement engineering, including materials, analysis, design, evaluation, and economic analysis.
Historically, numerous techniques have been applied by a multitude of jurisdictions dealing with roadway pavements. This book focuses on the best-established, currently applicable techniques available.
Pavement Design and Materials offers complete coverage of:
- The characterization of traffic input
- The characterization of pavement bases/subgrades and aggregates
- Asphalt binder and asphalt concrete characterization
- Portland cement and concrete characterization
- Analysis of flexible and rigid pavements
- Pavement evaluation
- Environmental effects on pavements
- The design of flexible and rigid pavements
- Pavement rehabilitation
- Economic analysis of alternative pavement designs
The coverage is accompanied by suggestions for software for implementing various analytical techniques described in these chapters. These tools are easily accessible through the book’s companion Web site, which is constantly updated to ensure that the reader finds the most up-to-date software available.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Pavement Design and Materials (US $160.00)
Total List Price: US $310.00
Discounted Price: US $232.50 (Save: US $77.50)