Capital Campaigns from the Ground Up: How Nonprofits Can Have the Buildings of Their Dreams
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Here's the guidance you need to accomplish one of the most important steps in the growth of an organization: the campaign for funding and completing a significant building project. This book lays out a detailed road map for successfully managing all aspects of project realization. Moving easily from preparation to design to fundraising, Capital Campaigns from the Ground Up presents a comprehensive approach to coordinating these efforts. This practical, clearly written handbook will help you:
- Think strategically in the early preparation stage
- Balance building and fundraising concerns
- Build a committed team of volunteers, a cohesive board, and a solid donor base
- Make a strong case for support, utilize media resources, and communicate a clear mission
- Determine what has worked in past successful campaigns
Order your copy today!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Capital Campaigns from the Ground Up: How Nonprofits Can Have the Buildings of Their Dreams (US $80.00)
Total List Price: US $150.00
Discounted Price: US $112.50 (Save: US $37.50)