Learning to Program with VISUAL BASIC.Net
August 2003, ©2004
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Teaches introductory programming concepts rather than only the "glitz" of VB.
- Teaches programming logic without exposing the student to an excessive amount of VB controls. Students can transfer what they learn to other programming languages.
- A running case is developed throughout the text, which helps students to apply what they are learning. The running case helps students understand how an actual information system is created for a situation with which they are familiar (a video store).
- "It's Your Turn" (IYT) exercises help students complete the same example as is discussed in the text. The IYT exercises force the student to keep up and when they complete them for a chapter, they have a working VB project. If the student completes these IYT's throughout the entire book, at the end, they will have a fairly sophisticated information system completed. The IYT's are linked to the code tables (which show all of the code for every program) and to the screen capture figures to help the student do the work.
- All code is shown in code tables so students can create the same examples as discussed in the text by reproducing the code shown in code tables.
- Useful Web site containing extra cases, sample code, and other features for students and professors.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Learning to Program with VISUAL BASIC.Net (US $105.95)
Total List Price: US $168.90
Discounted Price: US $126.67 (Save: US $42.23)