Architect's Essentials of Professional Development
Architect's Essentials of Professional Development assists registered architects and architecture firms in designing their own professional development programme in the context of professional practice.
- Information on this subject is in high demand
- Covers strategic planning, programme design and assessment while taking into consideration the culture of different design firms
- Assessment worksheets and questionnaires allow readers to personalise their books while discovering and implementing their own professional development goals and strategies
- Practical, applied, concise, affordable and user-friendly
1. Competitive Edge.
4. Program Planing and Design.
6. Coaching and Lessons Learned.
10. Learning from Learning.
Appendix: Suggested Learning Objectives for Architect's Essentials of Professional Development.
Architect's Essentials of Professional Development (US $45.00)
-and- Becoming an Architect: A Guide to Careers in Design, 2nd Edition (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $84.95
Discounted Price: US $63.71 (Save: US $21.24)