Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, 3rd Edition, University Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Provides both practical and historical perspective of M&A; and other corporate restructurings
- Explains how each form of corporate restructuring works and the laws governing them
- Shows business managers and financial executives which corporate restruc-turing can be used successfully with their own corporation
- Provides numerous case studies examining mergers within the United States as well as internationally
- Thoroughly updates all case studies, thereby making it the most up to date title in the marketplace
- Analyzes the financial analysis that both the acquiring and target companies must conduct prior to signing the deal