Developmental Psychopathology, Volume 3, Risk, Disorder, and Adaptation, 2nd Edition
1. SOCIAL SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOPATHOLOGY (Ross A. Thompson, Mary Fran Flood, and Rebecca Goodvin).
2. THE MULTIPLE DETERMINANTS OF PARENTING (Jay Belsky and Sara R. Jaffee).
3. INTERPARENTAL DISCORD, FAMILY PROCESS, AND DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOPATHOLOGY (Patrick T. Davies and E. Mark Cummings).
4. AN ECOLOGICAL-TRANSACTIONAL PERSPECTIVE ON CHILD MALTREATMENT: FAILURE OF THE AVERAGE EXPECTABLE ENVIRONMENT AND ITS INFLUENCE ON CHILD DEVELOPMENT (Dante Cicchetti and Kristin Valentino).
5. THE PERSISTING EFFECTS OF EARLY EXPERIENCES ON PSYCHOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT (Thomas G. O’Connor).
6. DEVELOPMENTAL APPROACHES TO CHILDREN WITH MENTAL RETARDATION: A SECOND GENERATION? (Robert M. Hodapp and Jacob A. Burack).
7. DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS OF LANGUAGE (Sabine Heim and April A. Benasich).
8. AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS (Geraldine Dawson and Karen Toth).
9. DISORDERS OF ATTENTION AND IMPULSE REGULATION (Joel T. Nigg, Stephen P. Hinshaw, and Cynthia Huang-Pollock).
10. ORIGINS OF OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER: DEVELOPMENTAL AND EVOLUTIONARY PERSPECTIVES (David W. Evans and James F. Leckman).
11. TOURETTE’S SYNDROME: A MULTIFACTORIAL, DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOPATHOLOGY (Alexandra L. Spessot and Bradley S. Peterson).
12. SOCIAL ANXIETY AND EMOTION REGULATION: A MODEL FOR DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOPATHOLOGY PERSPECTIVES ON ANXIETY DISORDERS (Erin B. McClure and Daniel S. Pine).
13. THE DEVELOPMENT AND ECOLOGY OF ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS (Thomas J. Dishion and Gerald R. Patterson).
14. THE NEURODEVELOPMENTAL MODEL OF SCHIZOPHRENIA: UPDATED (Carrie E. Bearden, Stephanie E. Meyer, Rachel L. Loewy, Tara A. Niendam, and Tyrone D. Cannon).
15. LIFE-COURSE-PERSISTENT VERSUS ADOLESCENCE-LIMITED ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR (Terrie E. Moffitt).
16. DEVELOPMENTAL PATHWAYS TO SUBSTANCE ABUSE (Linda C. Mayes and Nancy E. Suchman).
17. ALCOHOL USE AND THE ALCOHOL USE DISORDERS: A DEVELOPMENTALBIOPSYCHOSOCIAL SYSTEMS FORMULATION COVERING THE LIFE COURSE (Robert A. Zucker).
18. DISSOCIATIVE DISORDERS (Frank W. Putnam).
19. COMPETENCE AND PSYCHOPATHOLOGY IN DEVELOPMENT (Ann S. Masten, Keith B. Burt, and J. Douglas Coatsworth).
20. RESILIENCE IN DEVELOPMENT: A SYNTHESIS OF RESEARCH ACROSS FIVE DECADES (Suniya S. Luthar).
21. RESILIENCE IN LATER ADULTHOOD AND OLD AGE: RESOURCES AND POTENTIALS FOR SUCCESSFUL AGING (Werner Greve and Ursula M. Staudinger).
22. STIGMA AND MENTAL ILLNESS: DEVELOPMENTAL ISSUES AND FUTURE PROSPECTS (Stephen P. Hinshaw).
Dante Cicchetti, Ph.D., is Mcknight Presidential Chair of Child Psychology in the Institute of Child Development and in the Department of Psychiatry, University of Minnesota. He also is Professor of Psychology at the University of Minnesota. From 1985 to 2005, he directed the Mt. Hope Family Center at the University of Rochester. Dr. Cicchetti has published 30 books including volumes on developmental psychopathology, child development, emotional development, Down syndrome, attachment beyond infancy, self development, risk and protective factors in the development of psychopathology, neurodevelopment and psychopathology, and stress and development.
Donald Cohen, M.D. (deceased)
Irving B. Harris Professor of Child Psychiatry, Pediatrics, and Psychology
Director, Yale Child Study Center
Dr. Cohen was the founder of the renowned clinical and scientific research programs for Tourette's Syndrome at the Yale Child Study Center. Well known for his clinical expertise and breadth of understanding, Dr. Cohen served as Director of the Child Study Center from 1983 until his death in 2001.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Developmental Psychopathology, Volume 3, Risk, Disorder, and Adaptation, 2nd Edition (US $310.00)
Total List Price: US $455.00
Discounted Price: US $341.25 (Save: US $113.75)