Enterprise Guide to Gaining Business Value from Mobile Technologies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- This is the first book to deliver specific guidelines for integrating mobile and wireless technologies into a business organization to enhance business processes, reduce operating expenses, or produce additional revenue streams
- Builds off the material from Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Guide to Wireless Enterprise Application Architecture (0-471-20951-1), which described how to build a wireless enterprise application architecture for optimum performance
- Presents a proprietary, step-by-step methodology that shows how to identify opportunities to integrate mobile technologies into an organization
- Describes the strategic framework and development approach used by experienced project teams for building a mobile technology solution
- Features extensive real case studies from Microsoft and Cap Gemini Ernst & Young's extensive business portfolio