In Situ Real-Time Characterization of Thin Films
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
real-time monitoring and analysis of thin films
With thin film deposition becoming increasingly critical in the production of advanced electronic and optical devices, scientists and engineers working in this area are looking for in situ, real-time, structure-specific analytical tools for characterizing phenomena occurring at surfaces and interfaces during thin film growth. This volume brings together contributed chapters from experts in the field, covering proven methods for in situ real-time analysis of technologically important materials such as multicomponent oxides in different environments. Background information and extensive references to the current literature are also provided. Readers will gain a thorough understanding of the growth processes and become acquainted with both emerging and more established methods that can be adapted for in situ characterization. Methods and their most useful applications include:
* Low-energy time-of-flight ion scattering and direct recoil spectroscopy (TOF-ISRAS) for studying multicomponent oxide film growth processes
* Reflection high-energy electron diffraction (RHEED) for determining the nature of chemical reactions at film surfaces
* Spectrometric ellipsometry (SE) for use in the analysis of semiconductors and other multicomponent materials
* Reflectance spectroscopy and transmission electron microscopy for monitoring epitaxial growth processes
* X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy for studying surface and interface structures
* And other cost-effective techniques for industrial application
Buy Both and Save 25%!
In Situ Real-Time Characterization of Thin Films (US $160.00)
-and- Damage Mechanics of Cementitious Materials and Structures (US $127.00)
Total List Price: US $287.00
Discounted Price: US $215.25 (Save: US $71.75)