Integrated Geospatial Technologies: A Guide to GPS, GIS, and Data Logging
* Includes case studies presenting international experience and real-world applications.
* Provides discussions of instrumentation and guidelines for selecting the right device for the job.
1. Geotechnology and Integration.
3. Cartography, Mapping, and Map Serving.
4. Geographic Information Systems.
5. Global Positioning Systems.
6. Geotechnology Integration.
7. Sensors and Instrumentation.
8. Digital Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
THOMAS K. POIKER is a professor at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada.
J. PATRICK MOORE is Director of Integral GIS in Seattle, Washington.
First book to present methods for integrating information gathered from GIS, GPS and data logging devices.