Integrated Passive Component Technology
June 2003, Wiley-IEEE Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- This is a thorough survey of the state-of-the-art in Integrated Passive Component Technology.
- Describes the processes available for creating integrated passives, measuring their properties, and applying them.
- Brings reader up to date in a fast-moving technology.
- Enables reader to implement the technology into a manufacturing environment.
- Covers existing and potential technologies for various substrate systems such as FR4, ceramic, and HDI.
- Describes applications favorable to integrated passives and the economic tradeoffs associated with their implementation.