The Embryonic Human Brain: An Atlas of Developmental Stages, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Clearly written and detailed, this Second Edition presents the most accurate photographs, drawings, and photomicrographs of the human brain, including lateral views and median reconstructions of the brain at each stage, with revised tables and ages conforming with the most current ultrasonic findings in the field. The Embryonic Human Brain: An Atlas of Developmental Stages, Second Edition contains essential information on the embryonic period proper (the first eight postovulatory weeks) by providing:
* New figures on arteries, based on the well-known studies of Padget
* Over 300 figures of the embryonic and fetal human brain
* The latest information concerning the cerebellum in both the embryonic and fetal periods, with special attention paid to hippocampal formation
* An expanded account of the fetal period, emphasizing continuity of development, with supplemental postnatal images
* A timely, expanded bibliography, and new appendices relating to median features, tracts, and the rhombencephalon
The Embryonic Human Brain: An Atlas of Developmental Stages, Second Edition is an authoritative and indispensable resource for neuroscientists, developmental biologists, neurologists, and neurosurgeons, and is an essential handbook on current knowledge of human development for psychiatric and psychological professionals worldwide.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Embryonic Human Brain: An Atlas of Developmental Stages, 2nd Edition (US $309.50)
Total List Price: US $335.45
Discounted Price: US $251.58 (Save: US $83.87)