Daylighting Performance and Design, 2nd Edition
1. FUNDAMENTALS OF DAYLIGHTING.
2. OCCUPANT PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE.
Mechanics of Sight.
Colors and Other Vision Factors.
Adequate Lighting and Health.
Light, Workplace Productivity, and Cost Effectiveness.
Heschong Mahone Study.
3. GLAZING PROPERTIES.
Specifying Windows and Glazing.
Gas Fills and Vacuums.
Directionally Selective Materials.
Human Comfort Considerations.
4. INTEGRATION WITH ELECTRIC LIGHTING.
Integration with the EMS.
Integrating the EMS and Lighting Controls.
5. DAYLIGHTING DESIGN TOOLS.
5.1 Hand Calculation Methods.
Worksheet 1: Trial Design Worksheet.
Worksheet 2: Skylight Area Worksheet.
Worksheet 3: Trial Layout Worksheets.
Worksheet 4: Lighting Savings Worksheet.
Worksheet 5: Coooling Calculation Worksheet.
5.2 Computer Programs.
5.3 Daylighting Design Tool Survey.
5.4 Physical Modeling.
6. CASE STUDIES.
Appendix A. Daylighting Feasibility Worksheets and Data.
Appendix B. Standard Commissioning Procedure for Daylighting Controls.
Appendix C. Weather Data.
Appendix D. Glazing Material Properties.
Appendix E. Alternative to Light Savings Graphs.
Appendix F. Daylight Parametrics.
Appendix G. Postoccupancy Visual Comfort Evaluation Form.
Appendix H. Daylighting Design Web Resources.
- Over 40% new or revised materials, including twelve new case studies that illustrate the concepts presented throughout the book
- Covers significant advances in lighting and daylighting technology that are increasingly important throughout the US as energy becomes more expensive and less abundant
- Over 200 high-quality illustrations that offer visual examples of concepts and approaches
- Includes examples, case studies, theory, and calculations
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Daylighting Performance and Design, 2nd Edition (US $120.00)
Total List Price: US $149.95
Discounted Price: US $112.46 (Save: US $37.49)