The Firm of the Future: A Guide for Accountants, Lawyers, and Other Professional Services
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Provides accountants in small and medium sized firms the tool to expand services beyond attest and compliance functions.
- Shows how to transition to other professional services that clients value.
- Provides a pro-forma business plan for mapping a three to five year plan for the transition to a successful practice.
- Positions consulting as an extension to traditional services, not just an alternative.
- Includes many real world examples of accountants who have made a successful transition to new services, discussing the challenges and the results achieved.
- Focuses on quality of life issues and how to get there.