MySQL and Java Developer's Guide
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Shows Java developers everything they need to know to build Java database applications with MySQL.
- Takes a hands-on, code-intensive approach in which readers will learn how to build a sophisticated Web database management application.
- Begins with a review of the fundamentals of MySQL.
- Explains using Java's JDBC with MySQL, as well as servlet and JSP programming with MySQL.
- Provides a code-rich tutorial on how to build the sample Java database application using EJBs.
- The companion Web site provides the full code examples plus links to useful sites.