The Speech-Language Pathology Treatment Planner
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The Speech-Language Pathology Treatment Planner provides allthe elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plansthat satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, and third-partypayors. This book helps both the novice and expert speech-language pathologistto identify functional and meaningful strategies for improving a client's communication skills.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for adult, child, and adolescent clients
- Organized around 26 main speech-language disabilities, from those associated with aphasia and dysarthria to dysphagia, language disorders, alternative and augmentative communication, voice disorders, and others
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each communication disorder, long-term goals, short-term goals, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by disability
- Handy workbook-style format affords plenty of space to record your own customized definitions, goals, objectives, and interventions