Auditing Information Systems, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The book provides a detailed examination of contemporary auditing issues such as:
- Information systems audit approach (physical, logical, environmental security)
- Security certifications such as SAS 70, TruSecure, SysTrust, and WebTrust
- Computer forensics
- E-Commerce and Internet security (including encryption and cryptography)
- Information privacy laws and regulations
- Information systems project management controls
- New technologies and future risks