This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
* Distinguishes between good and bad formulations in integer programming problems
* Applies lessons learned from easy integer programs to more difficult problems
* Demonstrates with applications theoretical and practical aspects of problem solving
* Includes useful notes and end-of-chapter exercises
* Offers tremendous flexibility for tailoring material to different needs
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Integer Programming (US $157.00)
-and- Graph Edge Coloring: Vizing's Theorem and Goldberg's Conjecture (US $104.00)
Total List Price: US $261.00
Discounted Price: US $195.75 (Save: US $65.25)