Beyond the Numbers: How Leading Companies Measure and Drive Success
* Ensures accurate financial reporting that emphasizes necessary details
* Educates key business managers about the refined financial measures needed to reach strategic goals
* Enables financial and operating managers to communicate key data analyses effectively
* Empowers key personnel throughout the company with a clear understanding of the links between financial measurements and overall business strategies
* Emphasizes the right themes when reporting financial health to investment analysts and the business press.
Numbers are meaningless unless they are gathered, interpreted, and utilized in the right way. The methods and methodologies captured in Beyond the Numbers will help you to better recognize your company's strengths, maximize its opportunities, and optimize its future.
A Call to Action for Finance.
THE NEW METRICS: MEASURING THE VALUE-CREATING POTENTIAL.
Cash-Flow Metrics at National Semiconductor.
New Metrics at FMC and R.R.
APPROACHES TO FINANCE FOR THE 90S AND BEYOND.
Planning, Decision Making and Developing People at General Electric.
Risk Management as Seen From Stanford Business School.
Purchasing as a Profit Center at Aetna.
Financials at MGM/UA.
When the Red Ink Flows--Staving Off Bankruptcy.
START-UPS AND THE "VIRTUAL CORPORATION." Financials for a Start-Up.
The World of the "Virtual Corporation." AFTERWORD.
Shaping Your Career.
What Makes a Great CFO.
Beyond the Numbers: How Leading Companies Measure and Drive Success (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $64.90
Discounted Price: US $48.67 (Save: US $16.23)