Foodservice Facilities Planning, 3rd Edition
August 1988, ©1997
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
The foodservice industry gets more competitive every day. As a result, initial planning is extremely important and has become a key factor in determining the success or failure of an operation. This fully updated edition of the best-selling text on foodservice facilities planning shows students how to create a facility that blends the most efficient work environment with an ambience that will attract more customers. Students will find all-new information on how to
- cost-effectively design an operation
- properly select and efficiently maintain equipment
- successfully plan and accurately evaluate foodservice layouts
- plan fast-food facilities and bakeshops
- cut costs through more efficient energy planning.