Client/Server Information Systems: A Business-Oriented Approach
December 1998, ©1999
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Flexible organization and practical orientation make it appropriate for a variety of levels: community college, undergraduate and graduate.
- Hands on, business oriented emphasis.
- Thorough coverage of hardware and technology without getting overly technical.
- Case studies of real-world client server implementations.
- Includes thorough coverage of management and security of client server information systemsimportant topics not usually covered in other books.
- Chapters on Groupware, Middleware, Client Server Application Development.
- Chapter on Integration with Intranets, Extranets and the Internet.
- Covers client server application development as well as the network infrastructure over which those applications will be deployed.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Client/Server Information Systems: A Business-Oriented Approach (US $181.95)
-and- Advanced Internet Protocols, Services, and Applications (US $99.95)
Total List Price: US $281.90
Discounted Price: US $211.42 (Save: US $70.48)