Hospitality Sales: A Marketing Approach
September 1999, ©1999
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Focuses on personal selling, which links operations to marketing. Focuses on communicating solutions to fit customer needs.
- Presents the nuts and bolts of hospitality sales with attention to current technology, both management and operations and customer service technology.
- Examines the growing presence of supplier partnerships and relationship marketing.
- Real-world case examples illustrate current concepts and practices that are relevant to students who will be entering into a hospitality career.
- End-of-Chapter Summaries at the end of each chapter help students focus on the main concepts of each chapter and review key concepts