Modern Methods For Quality Control and Improvement, 2nd Edition
November 2001, ©2002
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- New Chapter on ISO 9000, covering the history and application of the ISO 9000 family of standards. (Chapter 3)
- New Chapter on the concept of Total Quality Management. The Six Sigma Approach is introduced. (Chapter 4)
- More comprehensive coverage of Quality, Quality Systems, Quality Assurance, and Quality Management. (Chapter 2)
- New Chapter on Robust Design. (Chapter 13)
- Revised material on Process Capability. (Chapter 10)
- Increased coverage of Design Reliability, including Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA). Also included is a summary of the body of knowledge for Reliability Engineering. (Chapter 14)
- Latest Developments-Up-to-date coverage on Acceptance Sampling Systems for Attributes, inlcuding the ISO 2859 Family of Standards. (Chapter 16)
- New coverage of Skip-Lot Sampling. (Chapter 18)