Analytical Chemistry in a GMP Environment: A Practical Guide
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
With increased regulatory pressures on the pharmaceutical industry, there is a growing need for capable analysts who can ensure appropriate scientific practices in laboratories and manufacturing sites worldwide. Based on Johnson & Johnson's acclaimed in-house training program, this practical guide provides guidance for laboratory analysts who must juggle the Food and Drug Administration's good manufacturing practices (GMP) rules with rapidly changing analytical technologies. Highly qualified industry experts walk readers step-by-step through the concepts, techniques, and tools necessary to perform analyses in an FDA-regulated environment, including clear instructions on all major analytical chemical methods-from spectroscopy to chromatography to dissolution. An ideal manual for formal training as well as an excellent self-study guide, Analytical Chemistry in a GMP Environment features:
* The drug development process in the pharmaceutical industry
* Uniform and consistent interpretation of GMP compliance issues
* A review of the role of statistics and basic topics in analytical chemistry
* An emphasis on high-performance liquid chromatographic (HPLC) methods
* Chapters on detectors and quantitative analysis as well as data systems
* Methods for ensuring that instruments meet standard operating procedures (SOP) requirements
* Extensive appendixes for unifying terms, symbols, and procedural information
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Analytical Chemistry in a GMP Environment: A Practical Guide (US $214.00)
-and- Sample Preparation Techniques in Analytical Chemistry (US $149.00)
Total List Price: US $363.00
Discounted Price: US $272.25 (Save: US $90.75)