Physician's Compensation: Measurement, Benchmarking, and Implementation
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Physician compensation planning and methodology is a complex area that is influenced by many key factors. It takes experience and sharp analytical skills to manage. This invaluable handbook will serve as a guide for the physician compensation process and provide the medical practice industry with various alternatives, as there are no simple solutions to physician compensation modeling.
- Provides the foundation to build compensation plans that are easily understood and accepted by physicians
- Covers compliance with government regulations
- Includes models addressing Stark, cost allocations, departing physicians, and new recruits
- Discusses hospital-owned practices
- Includes production measurements covering relative value units, charges, and collections
CPAs and health care management consultants and administrators, physician management companies, hospital CEOs and CFOs, attorneys, and actuaries will find the information in Physician’s Compensation indispensable to designing effective, equitable, and appropriate compensation plans.