Montgomery Auditing Continuing Professional Education, 12th Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Classroom version of the classic auditing reference, Montgomery's Auditing, first published in 1912 and now in its twelfth edition.
- Condensed from the subscription version and tailored for use by students.
- Guides students through an overview of the audit environment, planning and managing the audit, auditing specific account balances and disclosures, reporting, and finally other audit-related services and attest engagements performed by CPAs.
- Highlights the importance of understanding internal control in planning and performing audits.
- Emphasizes how an understanding of the entity's industry and of management's processes for developing accounting estimates and judgments affects audit effectiveness.
- Instructor's Manual contains question and solutions for each chapter in multiple choice, discussion, and problem and case formats.