Sun, Wind & Light: Architectural Design Strategies, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
How to design buildings that heat with the sun, cool with the wind, light with the sky, and move into the future using on-site renewable resources
Developed for rapid use during schematic design, this book clarifies relationships between form and energy and gives designers tools for designing sustainably. It also:
* Applies the latest passive energy and lighting design research
* Organizes information by architectural elements at three scales:
* building groups, individual buildings, and building parts
* Brings design strategies to life with examples and practical design tools
* 109 analysis techniques and design strategies
* More than 750 illustrations, sizing graphs, and tables
* Both inch-pound and metric units
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Sun, Wind & Light: Architectural Design Strategies, 2nd Edition (US $85.00)
Total List Price: US $114.95
Discounted Price: US $86.21 (Save: US $28.74)