Genetic Manipulation of Receptor Expression and Function
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This volume also:
- Provides a roadmap to transgenic and knockout methodology
- Includes a detailed explanation of the differences between embryonic stem cells and fertilized zygotes
- Clarifies the use of a DNA construct to make a transgenic mouse and a targeting vector for a knockout
- Reviews the considerable progress in receptor research
- Covers rapidly changing aspects in transgenic mouse technology (such as the generation of transgenic mice using large DNA fragments, the role of modifier genes, the importance of behavioral testing in analyzing disease phenotypes, and the growing role of antisense techniques in studies of gene function)
Receptor biochemists, neuroscientists, molecular biologists, cell biologists, and molecular geneticists will find Genetic Manipulation of Receptor Expression and Function a useful guide.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Genetic Manipulation of Receptor Expression and Function (US $272.50)
Total List Price: US $298.45
Discounted Price: US $223.83 (Save: US $74.62)