Head Trauma: Basic, Preclinical, and Clinical Directions
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Providing an overview of the major modalities in head trauma therapeutics, this book not only offers a comprehensive presentation of the science in this area but also contains the most up-to-date discussion regarding the basis for experimental and clinical pharmacological treatment of head trauma. Chapters cover basic mechanisms, preclinical targets, clinical aspects with information on efficacy studies, and a straightforward, easy-to-follow presentation of the side effects and potency ratios. In addition, a list of major Web sites of interest and importance to neurotrauma researchers is included.
Additional topics reviewed in Head Trauma: Basic, Preclinical, and Clinical Directions include:
* In vitro models of traumatic brain injury
* Receptor-based mechanisms in head trauma
* Mitochondrial dysfunction following traumatic brain injury
* Epidemiology and economics of head trauma
* Guidelines for medical and surgical management of head trauma patients used throughout the world
* Perspectives on the future of head trauma therapeutics
* And much more
With this book, neurosurgeons, neurologists, neurophysiologists, and neuroscientists now have a definitive reference on the subject of head trauma.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Head Trauma: Basic, Preclinical, and Clinical Directions (US $255.95)
Total List Price: US $281.90
Discounted Price: US $211.42 (Save: US $70.48)