Statistical Design and Analysis of Experiments: With Applications to Engineering and Science, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Emphasizes the strategy of experimentation, data analysis, and the interpretation of experimental results.
- Features numerous examples using actual engineering and scientific studies.
- Presents statistics as an integral component of experimentation from the planning stage to the presentation of the conclusions.
- Deep and concentrated experimental design coverage, with equivalent but separate emphasis on the analysis of data from the various designs.
- Topics can be implemented by practitioners and do not require a high level of training in statistics.
- New edition includes new and updated material and computer output.