Molecular Biology Problem Solver: A Laboratory Guide
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Molecular Biology Problem Solver: A Laboratory Guide asks the reader to consider crucial questions, such as:
- Have you selected the most appropriate research strategy?
- Have you identified the issues critical to your successful application of a technique?
- Are you familiar with the limitations of a given technique?
- When should common procedural rules of thumb not be applied?
- What strategies could you apply to resolve a problem?
A unique question-based format reviews common assumptions and laboratory practices, with the aim of offering a firm understanding of how techniques and procedures work, as well as how to avoid problems. Some major issues explored by the book's expert contributors include:
- Working safely with biological samples and radioactive materials
- DNA and RNA purification
- Protein and nucleid acid hybridization
- Prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems
- Properly using and maintaining laboratory equipment
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Molecular Biology Problem Solver: A Laboratory Guide (US $139.95)
-and- Short Protocols in Molecular Biology, 5th Edition, 2 Volume Set (US $199.95)
Total List Price: US $339.90
Discounted Price: US $254.92 (Save: US $84.98)