RF Technologies for Low-Power Wireless Communications
September 2001, Wiley-IEEE Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Wireless Communications System Architecture and Performance (Wayne Stark and Larry Milstein).
2. Advanced GaAs-Based HBT Designs for Wireless Communications Systems (M. Frank Chang and Peter M. Asbeck).
3. InP-Based Devices and Circuits (Dimitris Pavlidis, Donald Sawdai, and George I. Haddad).
4. Si/SiGe HBT Technology for Low-Power Mobile Communications System Applications (Lany Larson and M. Frank Chang).
5. Flicker Noise Reduction in GaN Field-Effect Transistors (Kang L. Wang and Alexander Balandin).
6. Power Amplifier Approaches for High Efficiency and Linearity (Peter M. Asbeck, Zoya Popovic, Tatsuo Itoh, and Lany Larson).
7. Characterization of Amplifier Nonlinearities and Their Effects in Communications Systems (Jack East, Wayne Stark, and George I. Haddad).
8. Planar-Oriented Passive Components (Yongxi Qian and Tatsuo Itoh).
9. Active and High-Performance Antennas (William R. Deal, Vesna Radisic, Yongxi Qian, and Tatsuo Itoh).
10. Microelectromechanical Switches for RF Applications (Sergio P. Pacheco and Linda P. B. Katehi).
11. Micromachined K-Band High-Q Resonators, Filters, and Low Phase Noise Oscillators (Andrew R. Brown and Gabriel M. Rebeiz,).
12. Transceiver Front-End Architectures Using Vibrating Micromechanical Signal Processors (Clark T.-C. Nguyen).