Interventional Fluoroscopy: Physics, Technology, Safety
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
* Basic physical and dosimetric concepts common to all forms of X-ray projection imaging systems
* The structure and function of key components found in the interventional fluoroscope
* The nature of the digital image and associated tools, such as image compression and quantitative angiography
* Radiation biology and radiation effects at interventional dose levels
* Radiation safety, including basic principles and operational and regulatory topics
* An introduction to vascular brachytherapy
* Quality assurance of interventional fluoroscopy equipment
Authored by one of the most renowned experts in this field, Interventional Fluoroscopy: Physics, Technology, and Safety is an essential resource for interventional physicians, medical physicists, technologists, manufacturers, and others involved with modern interventional procedures.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Interventional Fluoroscopy: Physics, Technology, Safety (US $164.95)
-and- I.C.U. Chest Radiology: Principles and Case Studies (US $103.95)
Total List Price: US $268.90
Discounted Price: US $201.67 (Save: US $67.23)