Handbook of Radical Polymerization
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
A one-stop, at-your-fingertips source of information for students, researchers, technologists, and industrial managers, the Handbook functions as a single reference of the conventional and controlled/living radical polymerization methods. Two expert editors collect and present historical background of the technique, basic information regarding various free radical polymerization systems, and state-of-the-art experimental techniques and industrial applications. Chapters written by internationally acclaimed experts in their respective fields include:
- Theory of Radical Reactions
- The Kinetics of Free Radical Polymerization
- Industrial Applications and Processes
- Nitroxide Mediated Living Radical Polymerization
- Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization
- Control of Free Radical Polymerization by Chain Transfer Methods
- Macromolecular Engineering by Controlled Radical Polymerization
Guaranteed to have a long shelf life, the Handbook of Radical Polymerization promises to be an indispensable resource for chemists, chemical engineers, material scientists, and graduate students in the field, as well as a valuable addition to industrial, academic, and government libraries.