Radiation Therapy Physics, 3rd Edition
Preface to the Second Edition.
Preface to the First Edition.
1. Atomic Structure and Radioactive Decay.
2. Production of X Rays.
3. Interactions of X Rays and Gamma Rays.
4. Radiation Units.
5. Measurement of Ionizing Radiation.
6. Calibration of Megavoltage Beams of X Rays and Electrons.
7. Dosimetry of Radiation Fields.
8. Treatment Planning by Manual Methods.
9. Diagnostic Imaging and Applications to Radiation Therapy.
10. Computer Systems.
11. Computer Based Treatment Planning.
12. Sources for Implant Therapy.
13. Brachytherapy Treatment Planning.
14. Radiation Protection.
15. Quality Assurance.
16. Advances in Radiation Therapy.
Answers to Selected Problems.
Dr. Geoffrey Ibbott is Associate Professor and Chief in the Outreach Physics Section of the Department of Radiation Physics at UT M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Dr. Eric Hendee works in the Radiation Oncology Department at Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
"The breadth is impressive, and students would have every opportunity to meet the stated objective of attaining 'a solid foundation in the physics of radiation therapy.'" (Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics, Spring 2005)
"This well written book will be an excellent primary textbook as well as reference resource in the library of anyone practicing in the field of radiation therapy." (Doody's Health Services)
"The authors are to be congratulated for their diligent effort in producing such a valuable work." (Medical Physics, February 2005)
Radiation Therapy Physics, 3rd Edition (US $219.95)
-and- I.C.U. Chest Radiology: Principles and Case Studies (US $111.95)
Total List Price: US $331.90
Discounted Price: US $240.67 (Save: US $91.23)