The Complete Guide to Foodservice in Cultural Institutions: Keys to Success in Restaurants, Catering, and Special Events
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The Complete Guide to Foodservice in Cultural Institutions provides insight, strategies, and information needed to run an appealing, efficient, and profitable foodservice operation that lives up to the commitment, standards, and quality expectations of any cultural institution. It is a unique and invaluable resource for administrators charged with ensuring the quality, profitability, and safety of foodservice operations in any cultural institution.
A series of case studies recounts the problems and shortcomings encountered by a number of cultural institutions foodservice programs. These studies demonstrate how to achieve improved financial performance, management efficiencies, visitor satisfaction, and integration with each institutions mission and culture. Through presentation of these case studies, this comprehensive guide shows administrators at museums, zoos, and other cultural institutions how to:
- Use catered special events to encourage membership and sponsorship
- Develop and market a private special events program
- Create a restaurant that enhances the visitor experience
- Evaluate and assess in-house restaurants and special events programs
- Renovate or expand an existing foodservice operation
- Ensure food quality and safety