Lab on the Web: Running Real Electronics Experiments via the Internet
September 2003, Wiley-IEEE Press
Web site is kept to date and guest educational institutions are invited to join in creating their own lab modules on different device aspects
First such program
Reputation of the authors who are leaders in the field of semiconductor electronics
1. Electronics Laboratory Experiments Accessible via Internet (T.A. Fjeldly and M.S. Shur).
2. MIT Microelectronics WebLab (J.A. del Alamo, et al.).
3. Instrumentation on the Web (T. Zimmer, et al.).
4. Next-Generation Laboratory: Solution for Remote Characterization of Analog Integrate Circuits (C. Wulff, et al.).
5. Remote Laboratory for Electrical Experiments (I. Gustavsson).
6. Remote Laboratory: Bringing Students Up Close to Semiconductor Devices (A. Söderlund, et al.).
MICHAEL S. SHUR received an MSEE (with honors) from St. Petersburg Electrotechnical Institute and a PhD in Physics and a doctor of science degree from A. F. Ioffe Institute. From 1989 to 1996, he was John Money Professor at the University of Virginia, where he served as director of the Applied ElectroPhysics Laboratory. He is currently Roberts Professor of Solid State Electronics, Professor of Physics, Professor of Information Technology, and Director of the Center for Broadband Data Transport Science and Technology at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. A Fellow of IEEE and Fellow of APS, he is the author of Introduction to Electronic Devices and coauthor, with Prof essor Fjeldly and Trund Ytterdal, of Introduction to Device Modeling and Circuit Simulation, both published by Wiley.
"I would recommend this book for any academic electrical or electronics collection, especially those at institutions where distance and online learning play an important role." (E-STREAMS, July 2004)
“...offers an excellent introduction to and a how-to-use tutorial...highly recommended.” (Choice, Vol. 41, No. 7, March 2004)
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Lab on the Web: Running Real Electronics Experiments via the Internet (US $155.00)
-and- High Performance Control of AC Drives with Matlab / Simulink Models (US $118.00)
Total List Price: US $273.00
Discounted Price: US $204.75 (Save: US $68.25)