Hydrazine and its Derivatives: Preparation, Properties, Applications, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Offering an overview of hydrazines and their industrial applications, this book also provides a compilation of numerous references to the scientific and technical literature arranged in a systematic manner, allowing the reader to find the necessary information by accessing the pages either from the table of contents or the alphabetical subject index. Some other features of the significantly enlarged Second Edition include:
- Frequent "see also" cross-references/links to other relevant sections of the book
- Over 8,400 references, most of which cover the period from 1980 to 1998
- Extremely thorough, encyclopedia-style coverage of topics
- Information to aid in the design of environmentally benign, biodegradable pesticides and more energetic rocket propellants
- Background information on the adverse effects of pesticide residue in food
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Hydrazine and its Derivatives: Preparation, Properties, Applications, 2nd Edition (US $635.00)
-and- Metallurgy and Corrosion Control in Oil and Gas Production (US $121.00)
Total List Price: US $756.00
Discounted Price: US $567.00 (Save: US $189.00)