Structured COBOL Programming for the AS400, 2nd Edition
January 2002, ©2002
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Increased coverage of ILE COBOL.
- Increased coverage of subfiles.
- All COBOL programming examples illustrated throughout the book have been changed from program listings to compiled versions with line numbers.
- All program dates now Y2K compliant.
- All database data fields now Y2K compliant--modified and defined as data fields (data type L) in physical files.
- Arrival-sequence and keyed-sequence physical files now separated. (Arrival-sequence in Chapter 1; Keyed files in Chapter 11).