Handbook of Dementia: Psychological, Neurological, and Psychiatric Perspectives
- Presents cutting-edge information on a variety of dementia-causing illnesses.
- Provides relevant material for professionals working with AIDS patients, substance abusers, stroke or other vascular patients, and other individuals suffering from degenerative illness.
- Edited by leading experts in geriatric health and dementia.
1. Neurologic Aspects of Alzheimer's Disease (R. Scott Turner).
2. Psychological Evaluation and Nonpharmacological Treatment and Management of Alzheimer's Disease (Mary Sano and Christine Weber).
3. Neurologic Aspects of Dementia with Lewy Bodies and Parkinson's Disease with Dementia (Donna Masterman and Margaret Swanberg).
4. Neurologic Aspects of Prion Diseases and Frantotemporal Dementias (Daniel L. Murman).
5. Psychological and Neuropsychological Aspects of Lewy Body and Frontal Dementia (Margaret Norris).
6. Neurologic Aspects of Vascular Dementia: Basic Concepts, Diagnosis and Management (Gustavo C. Román).
7. Psychological and Neuropsychological Aspects of Vascular and Mixed Dementia (Margaret Norris, et al.).
8. Neurologic Aspects of Toxic, Traumatic, Infectious, and Inflammatory Diseases (Judy Heidebrink).
9. Psychiatric Diagnosis and Management of Psychosis in Dementia (Gregory H. Pelton and Gregory Devanand).
10. Psychiatric Assessment and Treatment of Depression in Dementia (Helen C. Kales and Alan M. Mellow).
11. Psychological and Nonpharmacological Aspects of Depression in Dementia (Peter A. Lichtenberg and Benjamin T. Mast).
12. Psychiatric Assessment and Treatment of Nonpsychotic Behavioral Disturbances in Dementia (Anton P. Porsteinsson, et al.).
13. Psychological and Nonpharmacological Aspects of Agitation and Behavioral Disorders in Dementia: Assessment, Intervention, and Challenges to Providing Care (Cameron J. Camp and Elizabeth H. Nasser).
14. Integrated Case Studies (P. Lichtenberg, et al.).
DANIEL L. MURMAN, MD, is Director of the Geriatric, Neurology, and Memory Disorder Clinic and Assistant Professor in the departments of Neurology and Ophthalmology at Michigan State University in East Lansing. He is well known for his research in geriatric neurology and dementia.
ALAN M. MELLOW, MD, PhD, is Chief of the Division of Geriatric Psychiatry and Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, and a well-known researcher in geriatric psychiatry.
"...gives you a broad interdisciplinary approach…recommend to professionals working with this disability population..." (International Journal of Adolescent Med and Health, Vol 16(1), 2004)
Handbook of Dementia: Psychological, Neurological, and Psychiatric Perspectives (US $115.00)
Total List Price: US $161.00
Discounted Price: US $120.75 (Save: US $40.25)