Absorption and Drug Development: Solubility, Permeability, and Charge State
- Helps drug discovery professionals to eliminate poorly absorbable molecules early in the drug discovery process, which can save drug companies millions of dollars.
- Extensive tabulations, in appendix format, of properties and structures of about 200 standard drug molecules.
2. Transport Model.
3. Charge State.
4. Partitioning Into Octanol.
5. Partitioning Into Liposomes.
8. Summary and Some Simple Rules.
"...useful compilations of data...of use to those working in the agrochemical and environmental industries..." (Chemistry & Industry, 19 January 2004)