VB .NET in 60 Minutes a Day
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Professional Visual Basic .NET skills are in heavy demand since it's often the easiest and fastest way to connect the many components that are required in an enterprise-level application
- Includes thirty one-hour lessons that recreate a typical week-long introductory seminar
- Covers the critical information that every VB .NET developer should know
- The author has written more than thirty courses in application development, messaging, and network development and is currently training for AutoDesk
- Companion Web site features an online presentation by the author that follows along with each chapter and includes an audio-only option for readers with dial-up Internet connection