Mastering AspectJ: Aspect-Oriented Programming in Java
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Gives experienced Java developers the tools to exploit aspect-oriented programming techniques using AspectJ, an open source Java extension
- Delivers a code-intensive, real-world tutorial on building applications with AspectJ
- Covers the AspectJ compiler and browser as well as the IDE plug-ins and other tools that can be used with AspectJ
- Masterfully ties together all material in the book so that readers will be able to build a complete, working application
- Companion Web site includes all sample code, the complete application, and links to other relevant sites