The Wireless Application Protocol (WAP): A Wiley Tech Brief
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Plus, you'll get pointers to additional resources for more information. Thorough, up-to-date coverage includes:
- The nuts and bolts of WAP's key technologies, including WML (Wireless Markup Language)
- Key wireless technologies and how WAP fits in
- WAP applications development tools and how WAP-compatible Web pages are created
- Currently available WAP-com-patible products and services
- The history of WAP development
- Case studies of three enterprise WAP projects plus an individual's experience with a consumer WAP service
Wiley Tech Briefs Focused on the needs of the corporate IT and business manager, the Tech Briefs series provides in-depth information on a new or emerging technology, solutions, and vendor offerings available in the marketplace. With their accessible approach, these books will help you get quickly up-to-speed on a topic so that you can effectively compete, grow, and betterserve your customers.