Operational Review: Maximum Results at Efficient Costs, 3rd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Shows in a step-by-step manner how an operational review should be conducted.
- Demonstrates the differences between an operational and financial audit.
- Details how to identify which organizational systems are detrimental to a corporation's growth.
- Shows how to judge the results and make recommendations to management.
- Provides blank and sample forms required for conducting a comprehensive operational review.