Capital Budgeting: Theory and Practice
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Broken down into four comprehensive sections, Capital Budgeting: Theory and Practice explores and illustrates all aspects of the capital budgeting decision process. Pamela Peterson and Frank Fabozzi examine the critical issues and limitations of capital budgeting techniques with an in-depth analysis of:
- Classifying capital budgeting proposals
- Determining the relevant cash flows for capital budgeting proposals
- Assessing the economic value of a capital budgeting proposal using different techniques
- Incorporating risk into the capital budgeting decision
- Evaluating whether to lease or borrow-to-buy
Capital Budgeting: Theory and Practice provides the knowledge, insight, and advice that will allow you to handle one of the most important aspects of your firm's financial management. Advanced enough for practitioners yet accessible enough for the novice, Capital Budgeting: Theory and Practice is your complete guide to understanding and benefiting from the essential techniques of capital budgeting.