Jakarta Pitfalls: Time-Saving Solutions for Struts, Ant, JUnit, and Cactus (Java Open Source Library)
- Ideal intermediate-level book for programmers to turn to once they have read the introductory books.
- Identifies what can go wrong and provides refactored solutions for each pitfall complete with code.
- All of the pitfalls are cross-referenced within the text as well as outlined in a summary table in the back of the book.
- Includes background information and troubleshooting tips so programmers can avoid other errors that may also occur.
- The Web site contains all of the refactored code solutions and links to appropriate tool downloads.
About the Authors.
Chapter 1: Testing: Cactus and Junit.
Chapter 2: Struts ActionForms.
Chapter 3: Struts Actions.
Chapter 4: Struts TagLibs and JSPs.
Chapter 5: Ant.
Appendix A: Pitfall Catalog.
Appendix B: References.
Appendix C: What?s on the Web Site.
JONATHAN LEHR is an independent consultant with more than twenty years of experience in software development and training. He has designed e-commerce applications for Fortune 100 companies.