Microwave Filters for Communication Systems : Fundamentals, Design and Applications
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Radio Frequency (RF) Filter Networks for Wireless Communications-The System Perspective.
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO A COMMUNICATION SYSTEM, RADIO SPECTRUM, AND INFORMATION.
PART II: NOISE IN A COMMUNICATION CHANNEL.
PART III: IMPACT OF SYSTEM DESIGN ON THE REQUIRMENTS OF FILTER NETWORKS.
2. Fundamentals of Circuit Theory Approximation.
3. Characterization of Lossless Lowpass Prototype filter functions.
4. Computer-Aided Synthesis of Characteristic Polynomials.
5. Analysis of Multiport Microwave Networks.
6. Synthesis of a General Class of the Chebyshev Filter Function.
7. Synthesis of Network - Circuit Approach.
8. Coupling Matrix Synthesis of Filter Networks.
9. Reconfiguration of the Folded Coupling Matrix.
10. Synthesis and Application of Extracted Pole and Trisection Elements.
11. Microwave Resonators.
12. Waveguide and Coaxial Lowpass Filters.
13. Waveguide Realization of Single- and Dual-Mode Resonator Filters.
14. Design and Physical Realization of Coupled Resonator Filters.
15. Advanced EM-Based Design Techniques for Microwave Filters.
16. Dielectric Resonator Filters.
17. AllPass Phase and Group Delay Equalizer Networks.
18. Multiplexer Theory and Design.
19. Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Tuning of Microwave Filters.
20. High-Power Considerations in Microwave Filter Networks.